Solutions International provides critical market entry services that allow international firms to master the marketing, regulatory, finance, licensing and permitting processes needed to develop transportation, renewable energy, water purification technologies, waste treatment, desalination, public buildings including hospitals, courthouses, parking structures and other infrastructure projects in U.S. Markets.
- We facilitate and identify unique opportunities in a complex national market.
- We provide reports on new policies and market opportunities.
- We identify specific projects of interest.
- We provide access to key public and private sector officials.
- We facilitate strategic partnerships and Joint Ventures with firms looking for your expertise.
- We have access to financing both through debt & equity partners.
Our clients benefit from our vast experience in global markets. Our team has in depth knowledge and experience in the politics and policy of renewable energy, green technologies and infrastructure. We increase competitive advantage by understanding changing marketplaces and provide our clients with tailored solutions to ensure project success.
OUR FIRM IS DRIVEN BY SUCCESS
Most of our work and revenue is tied to the success of your project. We measure our success in terms of our clients' results and we thrive only if our clients thrive. Depending on the project and assistance required, we will negotiate a fee for service plus a success fee to be paid once the project tasks are successfully completed. We provide a full range of services at a minimum cost as we bring in top legal, tax, finance, and regulatory experts on an as needed basis not on a full time billing basis.
OUR CORE COMPETENCIES
- Renewable Energy
- Green Technology
- Market Entry Support
INFRASTRUCTURE, RENEWABLE ENERGY AND GREEN-TECH SERVICES
- We assist our clients to develop market entry strategies including identifying target markets, projects and customers in key areas.
- We keep our Clients informed of new opportunities in infrastructure and energy related projects and investments.
- We provide our Clients with assistance and guidance to determine the best project opportunities through ongoing analysis and conversations with key public and private sector officials and target projects with highest company interest and potential return.
- We introduce Clients to key Federal, state and local level public officials responsible for regulating, licensing, promoting or approving permits for infrastructure and renewable energy plants and projects.
- We assist Clients in completing requirements for Federal, State and local permits.
- We can represent Clients before Federal state and local level officials during the permit, promotion or regulatory phase of the project.
- We identify Federal, State and local credits, incentives and subsidies for infrastructure and renewable energy and assist Client in applying for and receiving the best mix of benefits for each project.
- We assist Clients in negotiations with utilities and other end users on Power Purchase Agreements to ensure best terms possible..
- We help Clients identify all possible sources of financing for projects, including arranging financing, providing financing directly or becoming an equity partner in specific projects.
- We present Clients to project developers as concessionaire, technology provider, EPC contractor and/or operator.
- We explore options for Clients to participate in development, engineering, construction, operation and/or financing of projects.
- We represent Clients in negotiations with developers, joint venture partners and other parties.
- We assist Clients in preparing and positioning proposals for project bids, financing options, identifying potential local partners or joint venture firms, target possible acquisitions etc.
MARKET ENTRY SUPPORT SERVICES
- Small and Medium sized company support
- Trade Missions and Delegation Support
- Market and Industry Briefings
- Market entry strategy and research
- Set-up one-on-one meetings with potential trade partners and new clients and customers
- Post meeting follow-up and debriefings
- Post-meeting debriefing with our trade specialists and assistance in developing appropriate follow-up strategies