Solutions International works with a select group of advisors, each experts in their field, to develop the best team for individual client needs. Our team's expertise in renewable energy, infrastructure, and technology can help address market entry needs, project identification and development, legal and M&A, debt and equity needs, government relations and regulatory matters on a case by case basis. This allows us to serve all our clients needs without the overhead of large consulting firms.
With a presence in Spain, California, New Mexico, Miami and Washington D.C. we have the ability to access key markets and decision makers and provide the latest market and regulatory intelligence. For more information, feel free to review the bios of our team members below.
- Michael W. Liikala - President and Managing Partner, Solutions International
- Janice Cooper - Senior Vice President, Solutions International
- Germán Loperena - Madrid Office
- Ambassador Manuel Rocha - Miami, Legal, M&As, and Government Relations
- Mike Phillips - Transportation
- Kevin Bassalleck - Renewable Energy
- Douglas Cole - Silicon Valley, Private Equity
- Brian Cassutt - New Mexico, Renewable Energy
- Dr. Paul Freedenberg - Washington DC, Government Relations
- Derrick Wong - California, International Trade Assistant
- Claudia Huerta - California, Market Entry Specialist
- Jason Weber - California, Market Entry Specialist